Smoke and Bones is celebrating the one year anniversary of our restaurant launch! Come and join us for a night of live music, drink specials (including Whiskey Flights) and an absolutley amazing buffet. Going to be a feast beyond feasts! This is one you don’t want to miss. And for Gods sakes, wear loose pants!
Appetizer specials at 5pm
Buffet 5pm – 10pm.
Live music from Patrick Gavigan 7pm – 10pm.
Appetizer specials include:
– Atomic Buffalo Turds – Jalapeno Peppers stuffed with Cream Cheese, Pulled Pork, wrapped with Bacon and smoked in the pit.
– Tangy Devilled Eggs
– Moink Balls – Smoked Pork and Beef Meatballs with a Jack Daniels Glaze.
– Smoked Chicken Wings.
– Whole Hog with Apple Glaze and Carolina Vinegar Sauce
– Black Angus Beef Brisket
– Pork Back Ribs
– Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken
– Smoked Summer Sausage
– Cedar Planked Salmon with Maple Whiskey Glaze
– Pit Beans
– Apple Coleslaw
– Potato Salad
– French Fries
– Spring Mix Salad with Strawberries, Feta Cheese and Caramelized Pecans with a Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
– Fresh Baked Corn Bread
– Fresh Baked Sweet Potato Maple Bourbon Pie
– Southern Pecan
Children 6 – 10 are 1/2 price
5 and under no charge.
Our restaurant seats 90 and we fill up. Our covered open patio will have the heat turned on for those waiting and we will have some blankets for anyone needing extra heat. Drink Specials and appetizers will be served on the patio the entire time as well. We will also be running two large southern trailer smokers out front so it should be toasty warm for any wait.